Exhaustive testing of these special baits showed an undeniable pattern where they repeatedly produced the biggest or most rarely caught carp from a venue, and fast! Takes can be instant.
Continually releasing feeding triggers replicating those found in a carp's natural food, Cultured® Baits are the closest you can come to threading aquatic life on the hair. Rich in amino acids and nucleotides that are most effective in their free form, but have always been lost during the heating process of conventional boilie production, Cultured® Baits are accepted as natural food by a carp and eaten avidly without caution or fear.
Once cast out the cultured skin of the hookbait will slowly break down over a period of hours (depending on water temperature) until the balanced core bait remains.
Mounting Cultured® Hookbaits
1. Cut or scrape away a section of culture skin to expose the core bait.
2. Drill through the core bait using a fine, strong drill.
3. Thread the Cultured® Hookbait on the hair with the boilie stop secured tightly to the core bait.
4. The removed culture can be moulded back into the skin over the hair stop.
5. Use over free offerings, as a single bait, or with a PVA stick of Cultured® Stick Mix.
No posts found