Celebrating twenty-five years of extraordinary indication, Delkim has released a decorated silver design with sleek aesthetics combined with their signature quality. Using the unique system which is able to indicate proportionally, both the speed of linear line movement plus vibrations from rod tip 'nods' and terminal tackle that do not always move the line. The almost infinite range of sensitivity adjustment can be finely tuned to suit all conditions, methods and user preferences.
The Delkim 25 Plus has all the features and build quality of the flagship Tx-i Plus without the integral radio transmitter. It is the first choice bite alarm for many experienced anglers all over the world, where sensitivity, controllability, versatility and reliability are the main requirements. When used in conjunction with the Tx Plus Micro Transmitter and Rx Plus Pro Mini Receiver, the user has the main benefits of the reliable and sophisticated Delkim cordless radio system with good range and long battery life expectations.
- Tried and Tested Vibration sensing - The Patented system uses digital, microprocessor and piezo technology, giving proportional indication of line speed/vibration with no moving parts whatsoever.
- Two Sensitivity Ranges - Set by a switch with additional fine rotary adjustment for optimum sensitivity setting to cover all conditions.
- High Volume - Adjusting from zero to 100dB.
- Wide Tone Range - High to low with unique alternating run mode tones.
- Large Rotary Controls - Adjusting sensitivity, volume and tone.
- Twin Clear, Super Bright, High Visibility, Flash and Latch LED's.
- Multi-Function Colour Coded Push Button - Changes LED modes and confirms volume/tone.
- Variable LED Modes - 5 combinations for changing light conditions with high, medium and low brightness plus Night Marking mode.
- Patented Delkim Night Marking Mode - When set the twin LEDs glimmer continuously for Night Marking, eliminating the need for betalights.
- Nitelite Output (2.5mm) - For connection of optional Delkim NiteLite Pro Illuminating Hanger.
- Audio Output (3.5mm) - For connection of Tx Plus Micro Transmitter or Mini 4 Extension Box.
- Speaker and Battery Condition Test - Carried out automatically at switch-on plus battery condition is monitored continuously.
- Low Battery and Battery Fail Audible Warnings - Distinctive separate warnings for low battery and battery fail.
- Stainless Steel Hardware - Speaker, bolt, locking ring, etc.
- Hard Case Included - For total protection.
- Battery Life of at least a year - Using a quality PP3 9V battery (not supplied).
- Distinctive Delkim Design.
- Legendary Delkim All-Weather Reliability.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee.
- Duracell 9v PP3 Battery available (Product Code 02986).