Click for details.
The Fishtron Neon TX3 alarms are fitted with an integrated remote listening transmitter with a range of up to 500 metres in flat open terrain, the presence of trees, buildings, cars or other obstacles reduces the range.
Blue, green and red neon LED's. The translucent body of the alarm allows you to see the two columns of 8 LED's mounted either side of the rod and these visually indicate the direction and speed of line movement, and the remaining latching LED's indicate the last direction of movement after coming to a rest. Two simple control knobs allows the setting of volume and sensitivity and the tone can be adjusted in conjunction with the multifunctional button.
The Fishtron RX Six is a six-channel mini receiver which can be used with the Neon TX3 bite alarms and other Fistron TX bite alarms including the Fishtron ALF3 PIR alarm sensor. The range is up to 500 metres in flat open terrain, the presence of trees, buildings, cars or other obstacles reduces the range.
A multifunction button found at the base of the alarm allows the following functions:
- Alarm on and off.
- Mute function: Useful for setting indicators without the annoyance of the alarm sounding.
- Beacon function: This function is useful for boat anglers, it turns on 2 flashing white LED beacons on the rear of the alarm.
- Tone adjustment.
- Auto LED brightness mode: The alarm can be set so that the LED dims automatically after dark.
- Compact size - Height including thread is only 120mm.
- Sound and visual line movement differentiation technologies.
- Integrated remote listening transmitter with up to 500 metre range.
- Continuous volume control.
- Sensitivity control ranging from 5mm to 150mm.
- Tone adjustment.
- Light sensor to give automatic LED brightness control.
- Light beacon to give swim position at night in a boat.
- Power out socket for illuminated indicators.
- Low power consumption