A pre bite indicator. In tests Line Biters have been seen to move up to 15 times before a bleep is registered. Showing when fish are in your swim, in some cases several hours before a take occurs.
- Movement shown from either rings being emitted from the Line Biter or waving if sitting above the water.
- Easy open clip if weed or leader knot snags the line.
- Easy to guide boat/bait boat between lines.
- 3M reflective tape for night vision.
- Weightless in water, so does not affect sensitive set ups.
- Works with all set ups including slack and tight lines and back leads.