RRP £699.99. Our price £649.99.
A revolutionary patented block design enables the Tempest to be erected rapidly with the minimum of effort. It has an ingenious footprint, which maximises internal space for the session angler, without it taking up unnecessary room in the swim.
Construction is from Trakker's Aquatexx® material, which continues to lead the way in waterproof and breathable bivvy fabrics. Front mozzie panels and rear vents provide much-needed ventilation throughout the warmer months.
The Tempest's front can be fully zipped out, plus the sides can be pegged out further apart, creating a much lower bivvy profile.
The Tempest 'the calm before, during and after the storm'
- Ultra-strong, revolutionary-designed one-man shelter.
- Freestanding design allows quick and efficient positioning.
- Patented design allows quick assembly and pack down.
- Spacious interior without a huge footprint.
- Heavy-duty groundsheet.
- Heavy-duty T-pegs.
- 2 x 36ins Quick Sticks.
- Upgraded aluminium frame with black finish powder-coated.
- Anti-twist poles and block.
- Fully removable infill panel with heavy-duty zip.
- Zipped and Velcro mozzie rear vents and front windows.
- Zipped NXG carrybag.
- Dimensions - Width 270cm x Depth 240cm x Height 140cm.
- Weight - 7.5kg (plus pegs and groundsheet totalling approx 3kg).
- Wrap available separately (product code 16132).
- Insect Panel available separately (product code 17161).
- Bivvy Skull Cap designed to give the bivvy a peak (product code 17620) available separately.
- Utility Front designed to give a large extra working space available separately (product code 18799).