This clever two part ball system attaches to any line or braid and is a 'must have' item when carping at night. Simply cast, settle the line and attach the line sight as you would a back lead, it's that simple.
The wide inner bore allows free movement up and down mainline, even over leader knots. The perfect weight distribution allows the plastic sight to float and carry it down the line when the rod is in an upright position.
The high visual ball allows you to see where your line enters the water during darkness at up to 60 yards with the use of a head torch, during the day; the sight can be seen at well over 100 yards. Brilliant for eradicating tangles at night with other stationary lines. Pack of 3.
THE INNER CORE
- Fits easily onto any line or braid.
- Free, easy movement up and down mainline.
- Wide inner bore allows passing over leader knots.
- Attaches firmly around the inner core.
- Buoyant plasic with dayglow visual properties.
- Allows you to see where your line enters the water during darkness.
- Perfect for Snag fishing.
- Eradicates contact with other stationary lines.
- Up to 60yds visual range during darkness (With head torch).
- For use during day or night.
- Made in the UK.