Vass have introduced the winter version of their successful 'Team Vass 175' unlined range. The padded winter lining is very warm and promotes internal air circulation for extra comfort. However it's unusually lightweight & flexible therefore not your usual bulky winter wear. The outer is based on the new future 'Edition 4' design which now includes hand pockets, redesigned hood with clear peak, adjustable lower hem and the Vass-Tex 175 material now has even more performance built in to its spec!
- Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable.
- External hand Pockets and separate front pouch pocket.
- Pouch pocket with 'fold over' system storm flap & Velcro fastening.
- Fold in to Collar storm hood with clear peak.
- Clear Hood Peak can be trimmed off if not required.
- Adjustable elasticated draw-cord with toggles on waist hem.
- Vass quad welded seams.
- Velcro fastening neck & storm guard flaps.
- Ultra Light weight.
- Warm padded inner lining.
- Easy repair Vass-Tex 175 material (see simple repair instructions for Vass waders and rainwear).
- Extended body length for improved water run off.
- This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode during use.
- Machine washable.