Sometimes, you need every possible weapon at your disposal. Days like these call for the HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2 and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging, Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar. The seven-inch wide screen is the perfect canvas for your choice of split-screen views. The single card slot accommodates Humminbird LakeMaster, AutoChart - and AutoChart - Pro, as well as Navionics+. Leading-edge technology has never been closer in reach.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer)
- 83 kHz: 75-95 kHz.
- 200 kHz: 175-225 kHz.
- 455 kHz: 420-520 kHz.
- Maximum Depth: 1500 feet.
- Side Imaging Range: 61m Side-To-Side (455kHz).
- Side Imaging It's all in the details. Gain a 180 degree side-to-side perspective on the world below the surface with remarkable Humminbird Side Imaging. In an instant, the ultra-thin beam scans the area up to 240ft to the left and right of your boat location for total coverage of up to 480ft. The return image for each slice is then added to the images taken immediately before and after to build an incredible view of the lake bottom. You can then magnify the detail of the image with the zoom feature or mark the GPS location of promising cover or structure directly on the screen.
- Side Imaging's high-frequency beams reveal structure, cover, and contour changes with crystal clarity. The images are so real you might think it's a camera, but it's not, so it doesn't matter how murky the water is.
- Sometimes, to catch fish, not only do you have to think like one, you've got to see like one. Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat with Humminbird Down Imaging. These incredible images are created with high frequency sound waves emitted in ultra-thin slices. The sonar returns from these waves produce a 'portrait.' As you patrol the water, you'll watch fish, reefs, timber, brush, bridge pilings, rocks, and any other structure or cover pop with stunning detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar Building on Humminbird's legacy of sonar innovation, exclusive Humminbird SwitchFire puts anglers in complete command of how their sonar returns appear. With two unique display modes, you can adjust to your fishing conditions on the fly. Add or remove detail; account for water depth, temperature and turbulence; even experiment with lure presentations all at the push of a button. SwitchFire adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish-finding. It's one more reason Humminbird is simply, clearly, better.
- DualBeam Plus Sonar Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Dualbeam Plus Sonar:Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- Micro SD Card Reader Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.