Web site content policy
This web site (tacklebox.co.uk) is made available to you by The Tackle Box. The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions as well as laws applicable in your country. The Tackle Box reserves the right to revise its terms and conditions from time to time. The use of this web site is conditional on your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Materials contained on this web site are the copyright of The Tackle Box. They may not be copied, reproduced, published, downloaded, modified, reused, re-posted or otherwise used in any form without the express written permission of The Tackle Box.
2. The only exception to item 1 above, is that information provided in pdf format may be printed by you for your personal reference for non-commercial use only. The order form provided in pdf format may be printed to enable you to order from us by mail or fax.
3. The Tackle Box cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information on this web site. Neither the Tackle Box nor any other person involved in creating or providing this website or represented on this web site shall be liable for any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided.
4. Please note that any material or information submitted online by you to The Tackle Box may be reproduced in any media required by The Tackle Box, for the purpose of processing your order, contacting you and storing the legally required records of the order and financial transactions.
5. You should note that The Tackle Box will pursue the unauthorised use of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent available to it by law.
©The Tackle Box 2016. All Rights Reserved.