Designed to be one of the easier nets to assemble and dissemble. Solid composite arms are next to unbreakable. The mesh has a double sided Velcro strap sewn at the bottom which keeps the mesh in place and tidy when packed away. This can also be a very effective alternative for a net clip when in use. The flat bottom mesh design avoids distorting fish when lifted, promoting fish care.
The 6ft handle has 3ft (90cm) of shrink rubber at the butt end with 5 inches of shrink rubber behind the spreader block for maximum grip. The exposed section has the diagonal CF-X carbon weave which matches the Tackle Box CF-X range of rods. The spreader block is a British made machined alloy spreader block and is hard anodized in Gunsmoke to give a nice finishing touch.
- Solid composite arms which are next to unbreakable.
- 6ft handle has the diagonal CF-X carbon weave and a total of 1 meter of shrink rubber for grip.
- British made machined alloy spreader block with a hard anodized Gunsmoke finish.
- Olive green hex mesh.
- Flat bottom design mesh to promote fish safety.
- Velcro strap to retain mesh when packed which can also be used as an effective net clip when in use.
- Weight 960g.
For isotopes to fit see product codes
03789 and 03790