Now featuring a variation of the Enhanced Vision System (EVS), the 2017 model Specimen Hunter has improved readability in normal and especially low light conditions. EVS reduces glare and flash from bright sunlight and other direct light sources such as head torches giving improved visibility of dial markings. The "original" specialist anglers' scale that has continued to set the benchmark for all specimen-style scales since its arrival in 1988. The Specimen Hunter is a high performance scale specifically designed with the modern specialist angler in mind. With an accuracy of over one part in 500, this is a top class scale used by competition and specimen anglers alike.
- Stainless steel hook and hanging points.
- "Negative look" high visibility dials.
- Highly corrosion-resistant interiors.
- Large tare/zero facility to 15% of capacity.
- High impact polycarbonate body and lens.
- Full overload protection.
- Size 17cm diameter.
- Weight 800g.