A great everyday headlamp that is affordable and efficient. The MH2 offers good performance at a great price. It can be focused with just one turn of the head and is super easy to operate. It's comfortable strap (which can be removed and washed) will sit lightly and securely on your head.
It boasts a 10 hour runtime when on full power, and much longer for more ambient light.
Its white or glare-free light options cater for any need and the light can not only be focused into a spot or flood beam via the 'Advanced Focus System' optics, it can also direct to where it's needed most via the 41° tilting head.
Both white and red lights have a low power option (optimising run time) or can be set for strobe (to mark a location). Put the transport lock on and it will prevent the battery draining if the switch is pressed accidentally.
- High water resistance rating of IPX6.
- LED Headlamp with max 100 lumens and a 10 hour run-time on full power.
- Patented Advanced Focus System optics for flood beam (near illumination), spot beam (distance illumination) or anywhere in-between.
- Speed Focus - speedy single-handed focussing of the Advanced Focus System optics allowing free use of other hand.
- White light options: Power, Low Power, Strobe.
- Red light options: Power, Strobe.
- Transport lock to prevent accidental battery drain.
- Suited to extreme hot and cold climates.
- Adjustable, washable headband.
- Precision German engineered backed-up with a 7-year with registration warranty.
- Full power: 100 lumens, 100m range, 10h run time.
- Low power: 15 lumens, 30m range, 40h run time.
- Temperature Control (Working temperature: -20c - +40c).
- Weight (incl. battery): 105g.
- Powered by three AAA batteries (supplied). For replacement batteries see product code 02981.