Rod skins offer complete protection and flexible storage for tackled up rods - easier to transport in cars than a bulky rod holdall and with multiple carrying options, from singularly to multiples, or in a quiver.
- Hard wearing and durable material with multiple reinforcement at stress points.
- Luxury padded lining.
- Heavy duty zip on the back of the skins prevents line damage.
- Tailored cut to safely protect 50mm butt rings.
- Zip finishes around 15cm from the top, enabling rod sections to be tucked in place for easy zip closure.
- Heavy duty male and female buckles to link and carry multiple rod skins.
- Skins fit the Nash Quiver for additional rod protection.
- Luxury suede carry handles.