This MkII model has a built in slow oscillation system that gives an incredible line-lay over the spool for ultra-long-range casting performance with both braid and mono lines. It has two line clips as well as superb saltwater resistance to minimise long-term corrosion, making it ideal for all surf-casting situations over clean and mixed rough ground.Featuring a strong but lightweight graphite frame with graphite side-plates, a forged and machined long-stroke aluminium spool with line capacity rings, 5+1 stainless steel shielded ball-bearings for smoothness under heavy retrieve pressure, a powerful but smooth HT-100 carbon fibre drag system, rotor brake, and a manual bale arm.Please note that the images show the 8000 size model, for illustrative purposes only.
- Lightweight graphite frame and side plates.
- Forged and machined long stroke aluminium spool.
- HT-100TM carbon fibre drag washers.
- 5+1 shielded stainless steel ball bearings.
- Line capacity rings.
- Two line clips.
- Manual bail arm; Slow Oscillation; Rotor Brake.
- Machined aluminium handle.
- Weight 720g.
- 4:7:1 gear ratio.
- Line capacity 330yds of 15lb line.