RRP £385. Our price £337.
The NG+ rods have retained the progressive action of the awesome originals that established themselves as one of the best all-rounders ever to grace the banks. This style of progressive action gives an outstanding playing action and accurate casting for medium to long-range work. The carbon systems used have improved balance, given a crisper recovery and allows for a lifelong blank finish.
It is worth noting that the 12ft 3lb SU has a different action to the rest of the NG range, the tip is stiffer in proportion to the butt section which provides a more through action and is purposely designed to deal with the situation where shock leaders are not permitted. The stiffer tip section not only recovers faster on the cast, but also allows the progressive butt section to be loaded more efficiently without being harsh and therefore reducing the chances of crack offs when using mono of 0.3-0.4mm diameter.
- Blank is fully ground with a Lifelong blank finish.
- 2K diagonal carbon weave behind the reel seat with a 1K diagonal carbon weave on the reel seat and on the blank up to the first ring on the tip; remainder of the tip is in natural ground carbon.
- Black on black cosmetics with metallic blue tippings.
- Reel seat has a 1K diagonal carbon weave, Fuji hoods fitted with black metal collars and a 1K carbon winding check.
- 5 inch flared rubber butt grip with logo etched in a black aluminium butt cap.
- Century SIC's Ring set sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Custom build available.