All Hi-S carp rods are UK built on slim line, 40t low resin, high modulus carbon blanks that have a 1K weave and a lifelong perdurable finish and are manufactured by one of the top factories in Korea. All versions are equipped with Free Spirits matching 'Clone' reel seat and 'S'-Lite rings.
Hi-S carp rods combine a good playing action with exceptional casting abilities. With the exception of the Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive rods, all models demonstrate a crisp progressive action. However, the high modulus, low resin carbon used in the blank increases the recovery rate resulting in a far better casting tool than the action suggests.
This 3.25lb version is ideal for range fishing using heavy leads or PVA bags.
Discounts are available for multiple purchases.
Additional Extension Piece available see product code 16356.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Free Spirit 'S'-Lite 3-leg rings.
- CNC engineered Carbon Hi-S Clone seat with a weave that matches the blank and a blue betalight fitted on the top.
- Stainless steel reel seat collars.
- Shrink rubber/EVA hybrid butt grip.
- Stainless steel butt cap.
- Supplied in a nylon rod/reel sleeve.
- Custom build available.