Possibly the most advanced carbon technology ever to be used on a rod blank. Developed for anglers who require extra casting capability while still maintaining a nice playing action.Discounts are available for multiple purchases.
The Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive are the casting tools of the range and will require a good casting technique. The Hi-S 200 was developed with help from Mark Hutchinson and their introduction was well received, but it became apparent that there was a requirement for a rod to bridge the large gap created between the Hi-S 200 and the 3.5lb versions, therefore the Hi-Sive was developed to fill this gap. Both the Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive rods are a good choice if distance casting is the main consideration.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Fuji SIC 'K' series rings.
- CNC engineered Carbon Hi Clone seat with a weave that matches the blank and a blue betalight fitted on the top.
- Stainless steel reel seat collars.
- Shrink rubber/EVA hybrid butt grip.
- Stainless steel butt cap.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Supplied in a nylon rod/reel sleeve.
- Custom build available.