The TE models are stiffer in the butt than the regular Torrix rods and are therefore more suited for distance fishing.
- Fully ground with a lifelong silk/matt finish, part-woven carbon blank.
- Contoured 18mm reel seat with stainless steel collars.
- Metallic red tipping's either side of the reel seat.
- 5 inch contoured shrink rubber butt grip.
- Stainless steel butt cap.
- Fold Friendly ringing for safer transportation.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Custom build available.
Harrison is a well-established British manufacturer with a reputation for producing reliable and very capable specialist fishing rod blanks. They have been responsible for the development of many of the features of the high-spec blanks of today.