Featuring a unique retractable butt section, 9ft and 10ft Scope rods pack down to a miniature 44 inches and 50 inches - fitting in the boot of a car.
Yet Kevin's discovery is that reducing rod length produces tools that are unexpectedly superior in almost every way.
Easier to use in confined swims, offering absolute casting accuracy and providing improved contact with battling carp Scope rods have no limits. Casting distances over 170 yards have been recorded with 9ft Scopes.
Expanded by popular demand into both heavier and lighter test curves the Scope concept has influenced every avenue of specialist fishing - from spodding to marker work, to lure fishing, drop shotting, even boat fishing.
The choice for big pits, reservoirs or extreme rivers. Performing with leads of 3-4oz, at casting ranges up to 150 yards/metres the 3.5lb Scope makes a great tool for distance PVA bag work or boating baits out.
Kevin Nash has used these with great success at over 300 metres, yet the forgiving tip ensures playing fish at close range remains a pleasure.
- Unique retractable butt for the most compact big fish performance ever achieved.
- Super light high modulus carbon blanks with 1K weave.
- Genuine Fuji DPS reel seat.
- Japanese full shrink handle.
- Fuji Minima low profile one piece guides for improved casting and enhanced sensitivity.
- Carbon line clip.
- Black stainless laser etched butt cap with beta light slot (fits Scope Rectangular Isotope, see product code 14182).