Click for details.
The CF-X Continental differs from the 3.5lb model in having a progressive action, this provides a powerful rod without it being harsh. The action is the easiest to achieve long casting distances, and when working from a boat to control the dropping of 8-12oz leads, just the tool for continental use.
Discounts are available for multiple purchases.
These rods have been tested in many venues including the mighty Ebro river in Spain and lake Bolsena in Italy the largest volcanic freshwater lake in Europe where the World Carp Classic competition has been held.
- A progressive action providing a powerful rod without being harsh.
- Best casting weight is between 3.5 to 5oz and for controlling the dropping of leads from the boat up to 12oz plus.
- The blank is created using a complex blend of 24, 30, 36 and 40T carbons and the distinctive 3K weave of the CF-X carbon produces a very attractive appearance.
- Life-long 'Perdurable' blank finish - originally developed by our own Gary Peet.
- Fold Friendly ringing for safer transportation.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Ergonomic reel seat.
- Custom build options - Our CF-X rods are built in China to a very high standard, blanks are available for custom builds or stock rod conversions, but will incur an additional UK build surcharge. Please contact us for a quotation.
- SAH Lifetime Warranty.