It was this pioneering range of rods that first saw the use in carp rods of low resin carbon, Clone reel seats, Japanese shrink rubber, lighter weight rod rings and more famously the perdurable blank finish. Discounts are available for multiple purchases.
All models (except the Xsive and XSR) have a firm progressive action that gives them all-rounder qualities. The Xsive and XSR has a faster taper than the rest of the range, making them a good choice where casts of 100yds and over are often needed.
- Extremely slim matt woven blank utilising 36T low resin carbon
- Perdurable blank finish
- S-Lite 3-leg rings
- Clone reel seat - made from carbon with a weave to match the look of the blank and has a green betalight fitted in the top
- Stainless steel reel seat collars and butt cap
- Full length cork handle
- Ring sizes (mm): 30 to 10
- Custom build options
* Free Spirit have retained some of the original reel seat fittings for customers wishing to match rods.