UFO SINKERS: Not designed to achieve any casting records!! However, they do offer a stealthier approach to help trick those extra wary carp. Earthy Terracotta.
It is recognised that a lead weight entering the water is more likely to spook fish than a lower density object like a stone for example, so these UFO SINKERS could be described as 'Stealth' weights, an alternative choice in stalking situations and for use on higher pressured waters.
- They absorb liquid so can be a carrier for most attractants or alternatively can be soaked in lake water to avoid detection.
- Appear very light in colour when dry, but just like stones they drastically darken when wet.
- Totally lead free and nature friendly.
- Great lengths has been taken in their production to select the highest density natural aggregates and substrates, this creates a higher density to aid hooking mechanics.
- Finally they are very affordable.