A specially designed crimping tool supplied with boxes of 10 x 0.6mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm crimps.
Crimping allows rigs to be created to the perfect length without tying fiddly knots. It also reduces line damage associated with tightening down knots in heavy lines.
- Specifically designed jaws for closing carp crimps.
- Stainless steel jaws for strength.
- Side cutter included.
- Sized for fitting in most tackle boxes.
- Select crimp size closest to your diameter of line for most consistent results. Sizes available: 0.6mm, 0.7mm 0.9mm.
- Line diameter should just fit into the hole in the crimp . 0.6mm will fit normal stiff materials like amnesia, 0.7mm crimp is perfect for thick types of material like 25lb stiff bristle filament and the 0.9mm size is perfect for 30lb mono.
- Jaws designed to flare crimp at the edges to prevent damage to the line.