Vass are pleased to introduce the Jacket version of the successful 'Team Vass 175' winter lined smock.
The front includes a 'double front storm flap with gutter' which covers the high quality 'YYK full zipper'. The padded winter lining is very warm and promotes internal air circulation for extra comfort. It's unusually lightweight and flexible therefore not your usual bulky winter jacket! The outer design includes hand pockets, storm hood with clear peak, adjustable lower hem and the improved 'Vass-Tex 176 material' which now has even more performance built in to its
- YKK front main Zip.
- Fold away Hood with clear peak (option to trim off clear peak if not required).
- Double storm flap with gutter.
- Two front external pockets.
- Two chest internal pockets.
- Lower hem draw-cord.
- Internal rear zip for access to inside of garment material if future damage repair required.
- Vass are not trying to build 'a use twice a year' in arctic conditions range! This jacket is designed to be comfortable and warm in most conditions throughout the year. Then extra layers can be added for more extreme colder months!
- Machine Washable.
- Vass waterproof coating 'Does Not' need reproofing like many jackets as it's a fixed waterproof coating!
- Sizing featured is estimated and my not be exact.