Lose the need for an extra pair of hands when placing hookbaits with an open bail arm - the RidgeMonkey Line Control Arm is designed to fit snugly on most Big Pit style reels and the extension arm will keep your line from spilling off the spool. Primarily designed for use when placing rigs with a baitboat, it can also be used in any situation when you need to keep a small amount of tension while retaining a free flow of line - fishing from a hulled boat, walking lines down the bank, open bail predator fishing etc.
- Foam lined arm prevents line damage.
- Folding outer clamp for easy storage.
- Robust polypropylene construction.
- Reduces line twist , no clutch needed.
- Please note: We have found this item to be suitable for the Shimano 14000 style and Daiwa Basia, Tournament and infinity spools. Please enquire for other reels.