Click for details.
Buy 3 Tackle Box CF-X Carp Rod 12ft 2.75lb and get a FREE TB CF-X EZ Net 42 Inch.
One of an outstanding range of rods - the result of 3 years development to produce a mid-priced carp rod range that meets the challenges of modern day carp fishing methods and techniques, with exceptional performance and durability.
The meaning of CF-X is explained
With a firm and progressive action, the 2.75lb is a medium weight all-rounder with a beautiful playing action and is suitable for use on small to medium sized waters where casts of up to 90-100 yards are needed, although in the right hands and in perfect conditions has the potential to cast over 130 yards. PVA bags and method feeders can also be cast with ease. It will also deal with light leads and most other stealthier presentations.
- This rod has a progressive all-rounder action.
- The action of the blank has been created using a complex blend of 24, 30, 36 and 40T carbons and the distinctive 3K weave of the CFX carbon produces a very attractive appearance.
- Life-long 'Perdurable' blank finish - originally developed by our own Gary Peet.
- Fold Friendly ringing for safer transportation.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Ergonomic reel seat.
- Ring sizes (mm): 40 to 12.
- CF-X rods are built in China to a very high standard.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop - Please contact us for details.
- SAH Lifetime Warranty.
- Solid composite arms which are next to unbreakable.
- 6ft handle has the diagonal CF-X carbon weave and a total of 1 meter of shrink rubber for grip.
- British made machined alloy spreader block with a hard anodized Gunsmoke finish.
- Olive green hex mesh.
- Flat bottom design mesh to promote fish safety.
- Velcro strap to retain mesh when packed which can also be used as an effective net clip when in use.
- Weight 940g.
For isotopes to fit see product codes
03789 and 03790