Click for details.
Buy 3 Tackle Box CF-X Carp Rod 12ft 3.5lb SU (50mm) and get a FREE TB CF-X EZ Net 42 Inch.
One of an outstanding range of rods - the result of 3 years development to produce a mid-priced carp rod range that meets the challenges of modern day carp fishing methods and techniques, with exceptional performance and durability.
The meaning of CF-X is explained
A powerful rod with a stepped-up fast action, primarily designed for long to extreme range fishing. During field testing enormous distances were achieved, and although a good knowledge of casting technique is an advantage, even un-practised casters will manage to achieve outstanding results.
- This rod has a stepped up action for distance.
- The action of the blank has been created using a complex blend of 24, 30, 36 and 40T carbons and the distinctive 3K weave of the CFX carbon produces a very attractive appearance.
- Life-long 'Perdurable' blank finish - originally developed by our own Gary Peet.
- Fold Friendly ringing for safer transportation.
- Stainless steel fittings.
- Ergonomic reel seat.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- SAH Lifetime Warranty.
- CF-X rods are built in China to a very high standard.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop - Please contact us for details.
- Solid composite arms which are next to unbreakable.
- 6ft handle has the diagonal CF-X carbon weave and a total of 1 meter of shrink rubber for grip.
- British made machined alloy spreader block with a hard anodized Gunsmoke finish.
- Olive green hex mesh.
- Flat bottom design mesh to promote fish safety.
- Velcro strap to retain mesh when packed which can also be used as an effective net clip when in use.
- Weight 940g.
For isotopes to fit see product codes
03789 and 03790